Skip to content
- It aims to help impede & reverse the spread and intensification of Authoritarianism.
- It encourages citizens to lead, to influence both the civil society and its institutions, here and abroad, and to provide resources to these ends.
- Network leaders would proselytize & recruit other leaders from among their own social and professional spheres, including neighbors.
- Leaders would act would engage elected officials and political groups seeking support for Anti-Authoritarian candidates & causes elsewhere.
- Leaders would support organizations and movements, domestically and internationally, that fight against Authoritarianism.
- Leaders would support other leaders repressed for their activism, e.g. Amnesty International’s Prisoners of Conscience, & Freedom House’s Champions for Freedom.
- As Authoritarianism has adopted new forms of domination to succeed in today’s world, anti-authoritatrian leaders will learn how anti-democracy has evolved & how it is best countered.
Resources for Counter Authoritarian Activism
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: